Yummy!

Yummy!
Apfelstrudel at zum Wildschutz Restaurant, Garmisch

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A major life change for me.  Had to get a "real" job which means my overseas travel will most likely discontinue for awhile as the job is in one location only.  All the more reason for readers to share their hints.  Of course, if I win a lottery (not likely) I will be globe hopping until I get the wanderlust out of my system (that won't happen either).  So no, I have not forgotten this blog.  The goal of the blog is to provide travel hints to and from readers.  Although I most likely won't be an overseas traveler, I can still travel locally.  Expect more on that aspect later!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. And congrats on the job.I will praying about your situation and waiting to see if your plan for this blog was the same as Gods. Just remember that everything is for a season under God. I know all to well about this as he has turned my life upside down and then some this year.But it has all been for the better and I have seen his face at every turn.

    Good luck my friend and I will be waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete