Yummy!

Yummy!
Apfelstrudel at zum Wildschutz Restaurant, Garmisch

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing so I will take the weekend off as I try to figure out a posting schedule.  Coming up next week:  Military retiree travel via Space A, Conversation starters and magic, an interview with a friend regarding local/regional travel with lodging at state parks and bed & breakfasts, plus more neat stuff!  I'm not getting any comments on the posts so I wonder if the situation is such that posting comments is somehow difficult through blogger or folks simply have nothing to say.  Clue me in folks, OK?  Looking at my stats, I'm not getting much traffic which is understandable since I'm just starting so please let your friends know about the blog so they can take a look see.

No comments:

Post a Comment