Yummy!

Yummy!
Apfelstrudel at zum Wildschutz Restaurant, Garmisch

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This past Sunday was the one-month anniversary of the start of this blog.  I'm working diligently to write something useful daily but I hope some articles in the making by friends can be posted soon.  Looking at my blog stats, I am a bit discouraged by the relatively small readership.  Surprisingly, forty to forty-five percent of my readership appears to be from Russia and the Ukraine.  Большое спасибо.  I have some readers in Germany, some in Great Britain, my niece in Korea, and hits from Venezuela and France.  The rest are from here in the United States.  I sincerely thank my readers for coming to the blog and ask that you share with your contacts if you think the blog has some value.  Writing a blog is not as easy as some would have you think but I'm still motivated to get information out and hope that readers will send information in so we can all learn from one another.  Tomorrow, more gearhead stuff unless I get a guest article in to provide a different perspective.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment